Bottom • Library Homepage • Kristeva Bibliography
Des Chinoises. Paris, Edit. des Femmes, 1974. 234 p.
- Translated into :
- Italian by H. Fachinelli Trettl as Donne cinesi. Milan, Feltrinelli, 1975. 232 p.
- English (partially) by Ellen Conroy Kennedy as "On the women of China," Signs, (Fall 1975)1(1):57-81.
- English by Anita Barrows as About Chinese women. New York, Urizen Books, 1977. 211 p.; London, Marion Boyars, 1977. 203 p.
- English (partially) by Elaine Marks as "About Chinese women," p. 241 in New French Feminisms. An Anthology. Edited with an introduction by Elaine Marks and Isabelle de Courtivron. Amherst, University of Massachusetts Press, 1980. 279 p.
- English (partially) by Léon Roudiez as "About Chinese Women" pp. 138-59 in The Kristeva Reader (1986):138-59.
- English (partially) as "About Chinese women," pp. 70-83 in Feminist Literary Criticism. Edited and introduced by Mary Eagleton. London, New York, 1991. 241 p.
- German by Annette Lallemand as Die Chinesin: Die Rolle der Frau in China. Frankfurt, Ullstein, 1982. 272 p.
- Japanese by Maruyuma Shizuka, Harada Kunio and Yamane Shigeo Yaku as Chougoku no onnatachi. Tokyo, Serika Shoboo, 1984. 363 p.
Top • Library Homepage
Kristeva Bibliography Main Page • Comments
Hélène Volat ©1999. All rights reserved. Last revised 16 February 2013.